Rachel Berry is a Tony Award winning broadway star. She is married to Santana Lopez and resides in New York with their two sons.
Rachel was born to Shelby Corcoran and Hiram Berry about seven months after he broke up with her mother over the realization that he is gay. She was raised by all three parents.
- She is the youngest in her class to graduate, due to the fact that she skipped second grade.
- Both her biological mother and father are Jewish.
- Her stepfather is Catholic.
- She celebrates both Hanukkah and Christmas.
- Her parents were supportive of her decision to not give her child up for adoption, even though she and Santana were 17 at the time of his birth.
- She and Santana married at the age of 18.
- She gave birth to her second son at the age of 20.
- Noah Puckerman is her first cousin on her mother's side.
- Although Jake is not related by blood, she still considers him her cousin because he is Noah's brother.
- Her sons' names are traditionally both Hebrew and Latin.
- She lost her virginity and got pregnant on prom night.
- She began dating Santana in her sophomore year.